AIPVT 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates Notification, Pattern, Syllabus

AIPVT 2018 Application Form All India Pre-Veterinary Test AIPVT Exam Dates Notification Download AIPVT Exam Pattern, Syllabus.

Welcome to our education portal and enjoying with all latest information regarding this panel. The All India Pre-Veterinary Test is a national level test; this program is organized for getting admission to students in BV.SC. & A.H. degree offered by various colleges and institutions across the country.  The Test is held in order to fill 15% All India Quota seats offered by Veterinary colleges of India excluding Jammu & Kashmir and 85% state quota seats. The students who want to apply for the AIPVT Exam 2018 can check the complete details here on this page.  Students are never we delay think about so should be filled before or on last date is upcoming months. To read complete whole article should be get more include all details of AIPVT Registration Online form 2018.

AIPVT 2018 Application form

It is an excellent opportunity for the students, who are waiting for release the AIPVT Online Application form 2018 need to keep patience and expected as per news for previous records the Application form of this entrance test held in the month of January, 2018.  As per the official notice candidates can only apply for it via online mode however from last few years it was getting submitted via offline e mode.  We also requested those students before filling the AIPVT Application form read the official notification after eligible for apply before or on last date after publish. The Application form for the AIPVT 2018 Registration via online official website only.

All India Pre-Veterinary Test 2018 Notification

Institute Veterinary Council of India
Name of Exam All India Pre-Veterinary Test
Exam Type Entrance Exam
Application Mode Online
Kind of Declaration Application form
Official Website

 AIPVT 2018 Important Dates

S.No Exam Events Tentative Dates
1 Date of Availability of Online Application form January, 2018
2 Deadline of Available of Online Application form March, 2018
3 Download your respective admit card April, 2018
4 Date of Examination May, 2018
5 Date of Publication of the result May, 2018
6 Date of Counselling August, 2018

AIPVT 2018 Eligibility Criteria

  • Candidate must be the citizen of India
  • Candidate age should be 17 years as on 31 December, 2018
  • Upper Age limit is 25. There is a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
  • The Must have cleared their 12th Standard with English, Physics and Chemistry & Biology.
  • The Minimum aggregate percentage is 50% in PCB along with the English subject in the qualifying examination

AIPVT 2018 Application fee

  • 1500/- (Rs. 1500/- + Rs. 750/- with late fee) for general/OBC Candidates
  • 750 /- (Rs. 750/- + Rs. 750/- with late fee) for SC/ST/PH Candidates

AIPVT 2018 Exam Pattern

  • Mode of Examination :- English & Hindi
  • Type of Questions:- 180 Objective Type
  • Time Duration:- 03:00 Hours
  • Marking Scheme:- 4 Marks for right answer
  • Negative Marking :- Yes (1 mark will be deducted for wrong answer)
Subjects Number of Questions
Physics 45
Chemistry 45
Biology (Botany & Zoology) 90
Total 180

AIPVT 2018 Admit Card

Huge number of applicants may be applied this entrance exam, they should be also download their AIPVT Exam Admit Card. The Organization has available they Admit Card before release the exam date at official website. Admit Card is most of compulsory bring with their exam cell, without admit card the examination controller will not be allowed in exam hall. The Admit Card will be available only via online mode at main web portal. Candidates can get access online Hall ticket required details enter the Registration Number and DOB.

AIPVT 2018 Result

After completion the exam within few weeks ago releases the result. The Score card will be available only official website. Students need to keep patience when the officials has publish the result to get receive your notification before in the registered mobile number filled in application form.  Students are carrying with their exam call letter using the result by entering the Admit Card number and DOB etc. All the candidates who clear the merit list will be called for counseling.

AIPVT 2018 Counselling

  • Counselling procedure will totally depends on the merit list
  • Counseling will be commencing in first week of August, 2018
  • All documents has to be carried along the candidate
  • Seat Allotment letter will be issued on the same day of counseling.
  • Candidates will also be intimated through email and SMS

AIPVT 2018 Selection Process

  • The Officials Authority will prepare the All India Merit List and state wise merit list
  • Candidate’s states conduct their own counseling for admission to 15% all India quota seat & the VCI; the authority will conduct counseling session for the rest 85% .

Share this post on:

Twitter Facebook Google+ Whatsapp Buffer