Current Affairs 23rd June 2017-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 23rd June 2017
23rd June 2017 Current affairs, Latest GK Questions are available here. Aspirants who are prepared for competition exams can read the Daily Current Affairs and Latest News Updates and General Awareness Questions. We will provided the Today Current Affairs and Important GK Questions on this page. Candidates who preparing for the competitive examination must have knowledge about the current affairs and practice the Today Current affairs GK Question Quiz. Candidates must to know about the current happenings of National and International News updates. . We are provided Daily GK questions for the candidates who are going to attend for Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, etc. Aspirants can check 23rd June 2017 Current Affairs News here.
Complete Your MBA in Just 29000/
Current Affairs 23rd June 2017
- Nirmala Sitharaman Launches Startup India Virtual Hub. India is the world’s third largest startup ecosystem in the world, and to further cement that position, Commerce and Industry Minister Nirmala Sitharaman launched the Startup India Virtual Hub.
- India’s biggest municipal bonds programme launched in Maharashtra. To finance its 24×7 water supply project, the Pune Municipal Corporation on Thursday launched India’s biggest municipal bonds programme.
- Uttarakhand and Haryana declared as Open Defecation free states. he Swachh Bharat Mission Gramin (SBM-G), rural Uttarakhand and rural Haryana declared as the 4th and 5th Open Defecation Free (ODF) the States of India. Already, Sikkim, Himachal Pradesh, and Kerala declared as ODF.
- ISRO’s PSLV-C38 carrying 31 satellites, lifts off from Sriharikota. Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) workhorse rocket Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV-38) blasted off from the spaceport carrying the Cartosat-2 series satellite a dedicated satellite for the defense forces along with 30 co-passenger satellites.
- Estonia to open the world’s first data embassy in Luxembourg. The world’s first ever data embassy is set for launch next year after the Estonian government signed a deal with Luxembourg. Estonia is planning to keep backup files of its vital information on servers in the duchy in order to guarantee country’s digital continuity.
- RBI releases names of the 5 members in Overseeing Committee to tackle bad loans. The Reserve Bank of India announced the names of five members of the Overseeing Committee (OC) which looks into the resolution of stressed accounts where a company’s exposure exceeds Rs 500 crore.
- US approves sale of 22 Guardian drones to India. The US has cleared the sale of 22 unmanned Guardian drones to India a deal being termed as a “game changer” ahead of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Washington for his maiden meeting with President Donald Trump.
- Rare extreme helium star bigger and hotter than our Sun discovered for first time in 40 years. A rare example of an extreme helium star has just been identified by astronomers. It is known as GALEX J184559.8−413827 – or J1845−4138 for short.
Complete Your MBA in Just 29000/
Share this post on:
Twitter Facebook Google+ Whatsapp Buffer