Current Affairs 3rd June 2017-Daily GK Updates, Today Important Questions Answers, Daily Current Affairs 3rd June 2017
3rd June 2017 Current affairs, Latest GK Questions are available here. Aspirants who are prepared for competition exams can read the Daily Current Affairs and Latest News Updates and General Awareness Questions. We will provided the Today Current Affairs and Important GK Questions on this page. Candidates who preparing for the competitive examination must have knowledge about the current affairs and practice the Today Current affairs GK Question Quiz. Candidates must to know about the current happenings of National and International News updates. . We are provided Daily GK questions for the candidates who are going to attend for Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs, etc. Aspirants can check 3rd June 2017 Current Affairs News here.
Complete Your MBA in Just 29000/
Current Affairs 3rd June 2017
- Nuclear-Capable Prithvi-II Missile Test-Fired Successfully From Odisha’s Chandipur. India today successfully test-fired its indigenously developed nuclear-capable Prithvi-II missile from a test range in Odisha as part of a user trial by the Army.
- Samsung India to set up 2 more tech schools. Samsung India signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME), renewing its partnership and setting up two new Samsung Technical Schools in Bengaluru and Jamshedpur.
- Haryana Cabinet approves extension of Metro rail from Delhi to Sonepat. The Haryana Cabinet has approved the extension of Metro rail from Narela (Delhi) to Kundli (Sonepat District).Now 50% of funds for Delhi Metro Railways Corporation (DMRC) projects will be contributed by the Haryana Infrastructure Development Board (20%), State Government (18%) and the Haryana State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation (12%). The Narela to Kundli extension (4.86 km long) will have three stations namely Narela Sector 5, Kundli and Nathupur.
- Three Day MODI Fest to be held in Andhra Pradesh. Making of Developed India (MODI), a three-day festival has been launched in Andhra Pradesh. It is being celebrated to mark the successful completion of three-year rule by the Central Government. It will have Jan Ki Baat voice of the people stall and a survey on Namo App, with an exhaustive list of questions.
- Punjab, UK join hands to promote skill development. The Punjab government and the United Kingdom decided to join hands for imparting skill training and technical education to the youths of the state in order to provide them better employment opportunities abroad.
- NASA’s first mission to the star set for 2018. Wearing a nearly 5-inch coat of carbon-composite solar shields, NASA’s Parker Solar Probe will explore the sun’s atmosphere in a mission that begins in the summer of 2018. NASA is sending a roughly 10-foot-high ‘Parker’ probe on the historic mission that will put it closer to the sun than any spacecraft has ever reached before.
- Mouma-Manika make history at World TT Championships. Manika Batraand Mouma Das made history by becoming the first Indian pair to reach the quarterfinals of the World Table Tennis Championships.
- IIT Kharagpur develops technology for doctors to monitor hospital-bound patients. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur has come up with a wireless technology for remote monitoring of patients’ condition ferried in ambulances.
Complete Your MBA in Just 29000/
Share this post on:
Twitter Facebook Google+ Whatsapp Buffer