KAR KEA Recruitment 2017, kea.kar.nic.in, kea lecturer vacancy, kea jobs, kar kea recruitment notification,
KAR KEA Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Examination Authority has rolled out a recruitment notification regards KAR KEA Recruitment 2017 for 1203 Lecturer Posts. Candidates who are interested to apply for KEA Recruitment 2017 should check the eligibility criteria from here. As per the notification the Application form will be filled in online Mode. Job Seekers can visit the official notification to know more information regarding the requirements mentioned by the organization. It is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who want to make their career in teaching. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the Karnataka KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017 through the official website.
Karnataka KEA Lecturer Recruitment 2017
Aspirants can fill the Karnataka KEA Online Application Form 2017 from the official website. Starting date of online Application form is 7th March 2017. Last date of submission online Application form is 6th April 2017. Candidates who are capable for this post can apply for the Karnataka KEA Lecturer Vacancy 2017. Applicants have to fill the application form online with true details and have to make pay the application fee. After Payment candidates have to submit the application form before the last date. We are provided all the details of Karnataka PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017 here on this page. Aspirants need to visit this page regularly for latest update regards KEA Karnataka Lecturer Recruitment 2017.
Karnataka PUC 1203 Lecturer Vacancies 2017 Notification
- Name of the Recruitment Authority:- Karnataka Examination Authority
- Job Type:- State Govt Jobs
- Name of the Posts:- Lecturer
- Total Number of Posts:- 1203 posts
- Mode of Apply:- Online
- Job Location:- Karnataka
- Category:- Recruitment
- Official Website:- www.kea.kar.nic.in
|Govt Jobs||Bank Jobs||Railway Jobs||Police Jobs||Post Office Jobs|
KEA Lecturer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria Details:-
Complete Your MBA in Just 29000/
Applicants who are going to apply for the Karnataka PU Lecturer Recruitment 2017 need to check the eligibility criteria first. We are provided all the details of Educational Qualification and age limit here on this page; you can check all the details given below.
- Aspirants must have completed their Master’s degree from any recognized University / Board with minimum 55% marks
- Candidates should have completed their B.Ed. also.
- For more details of educational qualification please check the official Notification.
Age limit Criteria:-
- Minimum Age limit criteria is 21 years
- Maximum Age limit criteria is 40 years
- For more details of Age limit please check the official Notification.
- For General / OBC Category Candidates:- Rs. 2500/-
- For SC / ST Category Candidates:- Rs. 2000/-
- Selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs 22800/- to Rs. 43200/- per month.
- Candidates will be selected for the lecturer on the based on written exam held by the Officials of the organization.
- Starting Date of online Application Form is:- 7th March 2017
- Last date of submission online Application Form is: – 6th April 2017
How to apply for the Karnataka Lecturer Recruitment 2017 online:-
- First of all open the official website of KEA @ kea.kar.nic.in
- Then Open the Recruitment portal
- Open the online Application Form link
- Enter the Required details
- Upload the scanned copy of Signature and Photo
- Pay the Application Fee
- Click on submit button.
- Check the details of Application form
- Take a printout of online Application
Click here to download KEA PUC Lecturer Recruitment Notification
The Karnataka Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Application Form submission event is available now and it will be disclose on 6th April 2017. All candidates firstly give look to education qualification and age limitation then Apply Online for KEA Lecturer Jobs 2017. The last date for application submission is 6th April 2017 you need to submit the application before this official closing date..
Complete Your MBA in Just 29000/
Share this post on:
Twitter Facebook Google+ Whatsapp Buffer